Tuesday, May 18, 2010

40+ weeks...



Mommy at 40 weeks


Just waiting...

Had a Dr. appt today.  He stripped my cervix - fun - to see if that might get things going. Otherwise, I'm dialated to 2 cent. I will have another appointment next Monday if needed, and induction will be next Wednesday night.  I would go to the hospital Wed evening and stay overnight to see how it goes. I don't feel like that will be necessary.  I can't imagine still being pregnant in a week! Yikes!

Maternity leave has been a little boring, but mostly because I'm just waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

I did buy a new car today. That was fun.  I got a 2003 Ford Escape XLT. It's blue - love it! Fully loaded, so I'm very happy.

So, until something happens....tick tock tick tock.

my new ride

1 comment:

  1. oh! I likes the new ride! And I'm glad you posted an update because I was just wondering what the next plan was. I knew you were going to the doc. Hopefully the 'strip search'.. er the stripping works and is the "drumroll" the babe's been waitin' for! ha!

    ReplyDelete