Monday, May 17, 2010

Maternity Leave with no baby...yet.

Maternity leave has begun. Friday was my first day off.  It just felt like a regular day off.  Today feels different. 

The weekend was pretty mellow. I didn't do a whole lot.  Saturday I started a puzzle, finished in on Sunday. Ran an errand on Saturday - Walmart - ick. But I did find a nice camera bag for our new camcorder at a great price.  Sunday my greatest adventure was grocery shopping.  I made peel and eat shrimp with homemade oven fries and garlic bread. 

This baby is very comfy in his/her home.  I have another Dr. appt tomorrow.  I thought it would have been today, but my Doc was booked all day.  So, tomorrow we'll discuss a "plan".  I'm not sure how over he'll have me go.  What I really like about Dr. M is his more natural approach to the process.  He won't induce unless he thinks it's necessary for baby or me. I'm fine with that. I feel pretty comfortable still.  Sleeping is a challenge, but I imagine the constant waking up to pee is just preparing me for the constant waking to feed. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting super anxious to find out if you have a little boy or girl! :)

    ReplyDelete