Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rough night

Sleeping has become very complicated lately.  I HATE sleeping on my left side, but that's what I gotta do. I HATE having to get up 2-3 times every night to pee. I HATE waking up at 6:00 for work. HA!

But...I LOVE that I'm going through all this for our little bundle.

Last night was a little more rough than usual.

I must have streched a muscle or something when I was getting ready for bed because I was in pain! It hurt very badly.  Jeff was perfect.  I went downstairs to tell him I didn't feel good and I was in a lot of pain.  He said to go back up and lay down and he would be right up.  So when he came upstairs, he asked me to explain the pain. Shooting, dull, comes and goes? etc. We agreed it was most likely a muscle or something over streched.  He gave me a tylenol and sat with me for a little while.  He then got Frankie to distract me with her adorableness. I eventually got sleepy enough that he could turn out the light and go back downstairs.  I slept until about 2:30 before my first pee was needed.  When I got up, Jeff must have been awake because he asked me how I was feeling and I actually felt better.  But...I didn't sleep well.  I was up two more times. 

I just really really want a decent nights sleep! I doubt I'll see that again for about 20 years, if ever. At least I'm realistic. :)

1 comment: