Saturday, March 27, 2010

33 weeks

Still feeling great.  Having a little trouble sleeping, but still have energy. I'm getting very excited for all the changes coming up.  New Baby, new house, Summer off....FUN FUN FUN!!! I can't wait to meet our little one. 

He/She is very active, but running our of space.  I can't quite see appendages moving across my belly yest, but I can FEEL the pressure. 
 I think I know what a butt feels like now! HA!

Here's me and my bump at 33 weeks...


I also had my belly session yesterday with Tina Vega.  She is hosting the scrapbook retreat I am at this weekend and asked me a few weeks ago if I would be willing to "model" for her. I said "HECK YES!" She's amazing! We had a lot of fun and her style is exactly what I would look for in a photographer. I can't wait to see the pictures.  Here's a peak at my session:





1 comment:

  1. FUN! Can't wait to see Tina's pics! I must also comment on what great pics you had for this post...whoever took them ROCKS! JK. haha

    ReplyDelete