Tuesday, April 6, 2010

34 weeks

I still feel pretty good. Here's what I hear a lot:

"Are you ready to be done?"

No. I am still fairly comfortable. I haven't gained a ton of weight. I'm rarely swollen. And I'm just not ready to be a mommy quite yet.

"You're pretty small for xx weeks/months"

Bless those who say this to me! I feel like strangers look at me differently now than even a few weeks ago.  I feel like I'm getting the "oh, that poor lady" instead of "oh, look at that cute pregnant lady". I know it's in my head, but still....

"Are you getting excited?"

Really? Why do people ask this? I just want to say, "nope. decided to give the dumpling away. mommyhood...ick." Of course I'm excited!

"Looking forward to that first cocktail?"

YES! I miss the taste of beer fiercly.  Especially Dos Equies. Fajita's just haven't been the same without Dos Equies.

So enough about that.

Other updates:

Still waiting to hear about the hosue. Should be any day now. I'm more anxious about that than having this baby. I think it's because I KNOW I'm having a baby, but I don't KNOW where I'll be living. Makes me a little nutty.

Allergies - HOLY CRAP! It started Saturday night with a sore throat. I feel like complete poo today. At my appointment yesterday (see Check Ups page) my doc said I can take Claritan.  It helps a little, but I still want to die. I hope this goes away really soon! My work shower is on Thursday, and I want to be able to enjoy it!

1 comment: