Monday, February 15, 2010

Glucose test # 2 - 3 hour adventure

Well, here I sit.  I'm at my clinic right now enjoying my 3 hours of "work time", since that's what I'll be doing.  I will either spend this time preparing my 3 Day pictures for my scrapbooking retreat this next weekend, or work on Thingamabobs & Doodads.  (check out the work I did on the blog over the weekend - http://www.thingamabobsanddoodads.blogspot.com/)

I drank my "stuff" first thing when I got here.  This time it was lemon/lime (last week it was orange - yuk).  The lemon/lime wasn't much better, but it wasn't as gross either.  They will take my blood four times while I wait here.  My first # was 85 and it needed to be under 95.  I have no idea what this means, but the lab tech said that was a good number - anything under 95 is good.  I'm sure I'll be more educated by the end of this "adventure".  More to come.....

4 comments:

  1. praying that all your other tests are below 95 too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blood drawn for round 2 - not sure of the number yet. I feel a little light headed and I'm dying of thirst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Round 2 result - 136 - needs to be under 145 - I passed round #2

    ReplyDelete