Tuesday, February 2, 2010

i feel huge.

I've finally hit the point where none of my clothes really fit (barring the elastic stuff!) I'm suppose to go shopping tonight with Katy to get some moo moo's or something, but the snow is messing with my plans.  Not to mention the fabulous dinner out I have my heart set on!

So, there you are.  I feel huge.  Thankfully I've been told/ or lied to/ that I'm "so little". 

But...I'm still 6 lbs under my first appointment weight.  Why didn't any of you tell me I was the size of a whale pre-pregnancy?!


me in a few short weeks? eek.

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least you'll be shopping at Express? LOL! There is NO WAY you're going to look like that. Not unless your babe multiplies into triplets or something.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'll notice, that's not her carrying that Express bag...she's probably carrying a MuMu's 4 YuYu bag or something. ack.

    ReplyDelete